Help Us Smash Diabetes!
Help Smash Diabetes! The Diabetic Angelsand MJ2support Gluand SmashDiabetes.org and we could use your help to spread the word about this amazing diabetes advocacy opportunity! Reblog, Share, Retweet, please do what you can!!
Halloween is this Friday….so while you’re Trick-or-Treating, carving pumpkins, treating yourself to a mini piece of a Tootsie Roll…remember, the day after Halloween is November 1st, so grab a pumpkin and get ready to Smash Diabetes to kick off Diabetes Awareness Month and raise awareness!
“The idea behind Smash Diabetes is to visually show the world how frustrated we are about the never-ending grind we often face in silence. As Diabetes Awareness Month begins, we ask that you help us visualize your feelings, whether you have diabetes yourself, or know someone who does.” (source: aSweetLife)
To join us and the awesome people all over the world help raise awareness about living with diabetes, here’s what to do:
- Think of creative ways to smash
- Rally your friends to help Smash Diabetes by sharing your commitment!
- Video or photograph yourself smashing (make sure to smash those pumpkins safely…we would most likely do this outside!)
- Share the moment on social media using the hashtag #smashdiabetes (tag your friends! throw a party!)
- Support diabetes research by donating today!
Finalists will be featured on Glu, and you’ll get to vote for the winning video! www.smashdiabetes.org